Anonymous Member Arrested After Posting Pic of Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
"releasing the private information of dozens of police officers including home addresses, home telephone numbers and mobile phone numbers"

Why was this necessary, some people joined the force to protect others. Doing this was only going to anger people even more. Anonymous, seems to act on thug principles with no care for people who get collateral damage from their stunts.

mstngs351

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009
They need to be sent somewhere that life is hard. Maybe then this punks will learn to appreciate how good they have it and stop endangering others just because they think it's cool.

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
ik242,
I must disagree with you on this one. There are no libertarian considerations here. Ochoa clearly engaged in illegal conduct.

mr_unconcerned

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2009
I hope the gov't beats this puke senseless for information. Drag him to another country where human rights laws aren't so black and white if needed. Hard to cause anarchy when you're blowing into a straw to make your wheelchair move.

G

I find it odd they don't mention what his crime was here. I'm always far more interested in what they did to get hunted down digitally by the FBI then this boring story of how they did it. Zzzzzz

sirencall

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
[citation][nom]mr_unconcerned[/nom]I hope the gov't beats this puke senseless for information. Drag him to another country where human rights laws aren't so black and white if needed. Hard to cause anarchy when you're blowing into a straw to make your wheelchair move.[/citation]

You sir a very much anti-american arent you? If you make it allowable to circumvent the constitution you deserve non of its protections

mightymaxio

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
[citation][nom]sirencall[/nom]You sir a very much anti-american arent you? If you make it allowable to circumvent the constitution you deserve non of its protections[/citation]
Well what about all the laws hackers circumvent to force their opinion? Isn't this the same thing that they do to us without our permission forcing us to believe in what they believe in? In my mind they are terrorists every last one of them so let them burn for their actions the same as a terrorist!

old_newbie

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
[citation][nom]s3anister[/nom]Seriously? He's a supposed hacker and he wasn't intelligent enough to wipe the exif data off the image?[/citation]

Anonymous PwNd by aPpLe

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
"GPS co-ordinates were also lifted from the image"

Seriously, dude, how much privacy do you need to lose before you iFreaks wake up....

It's all fun and games till the man comes down on you and steamrolls your rights....

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]mr_unconcerned[/nom]I hope the gov't beats this puke senseless for information. Drag him to another country where human rights laws aren't so black and white if needed. Hard to cause anarchy when you're blowing into a straw to make your wheelchair move.[/citation]

You sound more than concerned.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Third paragraph is all you need to read, Apple screwed him, these iMorons will never learn, keep up with the masses and in the end they will find a way to stick you from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.