Anonymous Threatens To Shut Down Internet Next Month

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

obsama1

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
I like Anonymous, but and I like what they stand for, but this is going too far. Protest SOPA by hacking whitehouse.gov and all the websites of the banks and media companies in favor of SOPA.

wooodoggies

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2011
why would they do this? That will only HELP the governments do what ever they want. Im starting to think the Govs are using anon as a front.

G

You mean the CIA....... Because only a FED order could shut down ALL the ISPs.... Fake, false flag. The FEDs will regret these little tricks they play. Watch.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
if it keeps people from obtaining their life saving medicines i have no problems what so ever being on their jury and sentencing them to death.

G

Wether or not this is fake, you should take a claim so lightly. Remember the PSN being down for weeks? Probably not because most people aren't using the PS3, but regardless, they hacked the wazzoo out of it, downloading tons of paid games for free, gaining access to thousands of user's information, and forcing the network to shut down, leaving the typically disappointed Sony customers more disgruntled than usual.

sandman366

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
It should actually happen just to prove that the Internet is not secure.

My personal belief is that if it exists, it can and will be hacked eventually.

I'm not saying it should last for very long. I just think they should do it for a couple of hours to prove it's possible, if they can. Even though technically it wasn't really them.

Status
Not open for further replies.