Asus A42JA

xpherex

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
Hello,
I bought my Asus A42JA about 2-3 weeks ago, I hardly used it, but from the first time when I started it I got a freeze while running flash in internet, after restarting it still had the same problem. I took it to the shop to show them the problem but nothing came up (happens sometimes) well the flash is still freezing most of the time in the internet but I found more problems while using it, I recently bought "Crysis 2" and the first time I run it everything was ok, and also the 2nd one, but from then it starts to freeze right after the logo, sometimes it gives me a "blue screen" and writes some errors.
so my question is: How can I test my computer for hardware problems? so if I go to shop I'll prove them there is a hardware problem
Also, I tried to reinstall the windows but nothing helped.
It copies files much slower than my old toshiba

asus a42ja main specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-740QM Processor
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730

thanks in advance for your attention and help

gibsswron

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011
Well, I chose A42JA because I need the Quad core for my work, and at the same time I use my Laptop to play games as well. Also, The ASUS A42Ja comes with the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics processor with 2GB DDR3 VRAM to deliver a mind-blowing visual performance.