tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Hello guys.

I have an lg home theatre connected to my lg led smart tv via HDMI cable. The dvd receiver is also connected to the Tv via an Optical Cable. My notebook is connected into the system via HDMI cable.(Hdtv --->notebook). When i'm playing 3D movies from my notebook i hear audio cut outs on the 5.1 speakers, 1 second audio loss / approximately 2 minutes and its very annoying. Please help me out with this issue. Any suggestions?I'm already upgraded my realtek Hd audio driver and nothing changed. After that im changed the 2 HDMI cables with each other but nothing has changed. Need help please.

tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Can these audio cut outs beeing caueed by the cable's transfer speed? I bought the 2,23 Gbit/s cable but in the shop can be bought the 4.95 Gbit/s and the 10.92 Gbit/svariant too.

tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Can these audio cut outs beeing caueed by the cable's transfer speed? I bought the 2,23 Gbit/s cable but in the shop can be bought the 4.95 Gbit/s and the 10.92 Gbit/s variant too.

tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Update: Today i replaced the cheap HDMI cable which connect's the HDTV with the notebook to a 3D HDMI Cable,and i still have those 1 second audio losses.Only one thing changed,as i observed these audio cut outs became less.
So i think it's not the HDMI cable's fault.
Probably something happens with the sound's in the dvd reciever or just simplu it's the Optical cable's fault.I don't se here other option.
Btw i like to talk alone,to get an answer from somebody tookes ages here.

tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Update: Today i ordered a High Quality optical Toslink cable which supports 3D, HD, dolby digital,dolby surround,dolby truHd,dolby plus audio formats and its 24k gold plated. Will arrive on next monday.Yoday i will try some settings,hope i can resolve this sound drop out issue.
Iwill reply for myself if i can resolve the problem.

tweety88

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Update:
the new Toslink cable didn't resolved the problem.I wrote an e-mail for the LG service and the replied they think it can be a problem with the video card driver or the processor's performance.I totally disagree with both.I have an external blueray 3d player and when the notebbok was connected to the 3D TV i watched many movies without any problem,so it cant be a video driver prob,but i updated that anyway to the newest version,and the procesor is an i7 quad core so much more harder to believe this causes the problem.
This is my last message to my Diary Blog,i will try anther tech forum's.With this one i'm not satisfied.

Admin's you can mark this case as unanswered and unresolved. :hello: