Battery and power button is damaged and turned off suddenly..won't turnback on

Oct 31, 2018
My Lenovo laptop has a problem with battery and it's powerbutton wont work..i usually opens it by pressing restart/reboot button..I always plugs it to power and when i removed the power source it turned off after a minute and is not turning on..please help me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! MY dell latitude laptop power button is on but it's not coming up. No display. I have tried to remove the battery and Press's
Solved! Laptop turns on after 5-10 minutes of pressing power button (Unremovable Battery)
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
My hp laptop finished battery while watching a movie. I shut it down by pressing the power button.. on the next day,i charged
My notebook power button remain on for 5 sec and then switch off it's battery is inbuilt help me
Mankar Kameran said: Take your battery out and then hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then pop the battery back on and th
my laptop doesn't start unless i press the power button multiple times..the battery is ok as well as the AC adapter..what caus
I have gateway NE46RS1 model laptop with inbuilt battery. I can't turn on my laptop ..when I press the power button the power
laptop is not switching on for the first time if i push the power button but after force stop and on second push it is.....
I can an HP pavilion entertainment pc and I turn it on and get a black screen I took the battery out and held the power button
My Acer aspire E431 laptop switch off suddenly even my battery 67%,I try to switch on the power button it opens for few second
Acer extensa 5230e laptop battery LED blinking yellow, power button deffective.
My dell laptop have a trouble in starting.while pressing power button the battery light flashing white and orange light.4 time
My acer E5-411-C3K3 went blank but the power light is on.i already remove the battery and press 20 second the power button but
dont have orange light after disconnecting and 30 sec on power button and then putting battery in and plug in ac cord
My acer r3 series laptop won't turn on. I've held the power button and have been told to take the battery out... but there is
am using acer e3-111 an O did not press the battery power button before detaching the battery now the system is no more chall
Laptop battery died, connected to power and pushed power button. Power light came on (and also orange battery light) but no a
Lenovo Edge 15 laptop won't turn on, Power button light blinking white. Battery sealed & cannot access.
Laptop battery light is orange. I hit the power button. lights flash once and wont power on

ASK THE COMMUNITY