C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4
O Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 only turns on & remains on with charger attached. Fully charged battery with correct status capable 16 hours "FastBoot" mode operation
Question Looking for an android tablet with a removable battery that can be charged externally
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 new battery still wont hold charge
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Solved! Samsung galaxy 8 tab won't charge. Changed battery and new charger cable. Did charge a little then with charger in the battery
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
on my rca pro 10 the battery icon lights up but dont charge
Solved! I have a Samsung tab 4 bought new battery and new charging port and tried all the holding down power and/or volume and nothing
Solved! My son’s tablet is shutting off even though the battery is charged.
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
My Galaxy Tab A6 charges but the battery percentage is stuck at 27% - Any suggestions?
How can I get the rca company to fix my tablet so that the battery does not have to be charged every half hour?
Non-removable battery device not charging or turn on
My tablet keeps draining the battery and now it won't come back on even when I put it on charge
It won't charge at all but every once while I get a flash of battery with lighting bolt showing on screen
new battery and my tablet still won't charge. what should i do?
Battery not charge properly
Kids RCA small tablet won't charge, it has explanation Mark in the battery diagram on the screen
Samsung tablet only powers on when plugged in, but says battery is full charge.
battery on insignia tablet will not take charge

ASK THE COMMUNITY