Best amp to go with Paradigm Atom V2 speakers

LudinK

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
So i bought a pair of used paradigm atom v2 speakers however i have no experience or much knowledge dealing with any speakers other than the plug and play. I have been looking for an amp and one that i have seen a lot is the Lepai 2020A which is for 32$ CAD (24 USD) on amazon and amazon prime is available for it so i am tempted to buy it but i wanted to make sure that this amp would not bottleneck the speakers. Also, for the wire that connects the amp to the speaker, would any average speaker wires work since this setup doesnt seem to be high end to me.

Solution
The Paradigm Atoms v2 are surprisingly good little speakers. They are an easy load so that any amp will work on them. The Lepai will be a bottleneck in the sound quality but at that price there isn't much else that you can get new that would be any better.
A used integrated amp or receiver would be more in line with what the Atoms can do. Check local thrift shops and Craigslist. Anything will work. You can use anywhere from 15 to 100 watts at 8 ohms.
The Paradigm Atoms v2 are surprisingly good little speakers. They are an easy load so that any amp will work on them. The Lepai will be a bottleneck in the sound quality but at that price there isn't much else that you can get new that would be any better.
A used integrated amp or receiver would be more in line with what the Atoms can do. Check local thrift shops and Craigslist. Anything will work. You can use anywhere from 15 to 100 watts at 8 ohms.

Solution