Excustic

Honorable
Nov 20, 2013
Hi guys, sorry if the category I chose isn't very correct but I can say at least photography and videography are my hobbies...
So, I want to buy a camera in the future, a video camera because I have cameras that are able to capture pictures only.
I saw a lot of reviews and video test of a lot of cameras like Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Panasonic hc-v770 and more...
I have to say I'm not proffessional and I'm not an expert, I try to understand things about cameras like ISO, shutter speed, white balance and more...
So this is why I'm writing this, I don't want to buy something that will perform bad or at least not in my standarts...
Because I am a beginer I want to buy a camera at the region of 550$ (if you find some under 550$ that'l be better).
I am not an adult so I can't spend a lot of money just on camera...

Thank you very much if you read the whole thing :)
If you recommend about any camera, it'll be great if you'll give me a little reason why buying it :)
Sorry if it was long but I'm trying to be honest and give to most detail you need.

Solution

Absolutely it is worth it. Nikon has an excellent reputation and makes quality cameras and lenses.
I looked at the specs for the following four camcorders that fit in your price range:
Panasonic HC-V770K
Sony 32GB HDR-PJ540
Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R52
Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R62

Between those four I prefer the Panasonic HC-V770K for the following reasons:
Larger sensor size than the others
Higher effective pixel count than the others
Wider angle lens than the two Canon camcorders (Sony does have a slightly wider angle lens)
Can record HD MP4 files at 50Mbps

Excustic

Honorable
Nov 20, 2013
Thank you very much :p
But I chose that I will buy in my country and not from ebay or amazon. I checked the price of these cameras an its too high for me. I have last question what do you think about Nikon d3200?
I watched some reviews and everyone recommends and says it's the best for beginners, I know that it can shoot 1080p (30p if i am not wrong). I found that the price of Nikon d3200 body (in my country) is 320$. Is it worth it?

Absolutely it is worth it. Nikon has an excellent reputation and makes quality cameras and lenses.

Solution