Cannot Click Anything on Yahoomail! [HELP]

Alberto Bj

Estimable
Oct 16, 2015
Hello, i just wanted to ask about this problem (i didn't know where to ask and tried solutions on google but still didn't work)

Okay, My mom's email (yahoo mail) is not working you can log in the account but you basically cannot click anything.. open emails., log out, click the settings bar .(i don't know how to send a screenshot here,. ... i tried to see if its the email's problem or the site is the problem, i tried opening other emails, and it just works fine, i tried logging my mom's email from different browsers,clearing cache, restarting browsers or even clearing DNS ETC.. but its still frozen and u basically cant click anything. now whats strange is the "Archive" , "Move" "Delete" "Spam" is "...More" Tabs are gone,.. the appearance on my mom's email is different than my email.. , the search bar on the top on my Moms email is also gone,.. i don't know how to screenshot here to show u the difference , but my mom cant basically open any emails.. it is important to her because there's a lot of important documents attached on her email but now she cant access it.. I NEED YOUR HELP..

UPDATE : My Mom can access her email through the android phone and the yahoomail app , but still she needs to access it on a computer or web browser

Thankyou! (please tell me how to provide a screenshot)

spdragoo

Distinguished
Herald
Oct 17, 2011
If the issue is happening in multiple browsers on multiple PCs -- & especially if connecting from different networks -- then the problem is with the account, & she needs to contact Yahoo for support.

If the issue only happens on 1 PC and/or only happens in a particular browser -- & again, especially if it's only happening when connecting to 1 particular network (i.e. works fine from your house, but doesn't work from her house) -- then the problem is with her browser and/or PC.

Alberto Bj

Estimable
Oct 16, 2015

Well i tried diagnostics.. sometimes it works fine.. and then sometimes it doesn't .. we still haven't discovered the cause of this happening.. its kind of wierd.. we tried on my phone and it works fine.. but haven't tried on other PC's Though..