So my friend asked me to put win8.1 on her Asus X552LDV laptop and after i installed it and the drivers from the attached CD, i couldn't find Bluetooth. she had to take her laptop, so i can only help her over the internet, but even when she downloaded and installed bluetooth drivers from the Asus website she couldn't turn bluetooth on. And if she presses FN+F2 only the airplane mode switches on. What should i do to make the bluetooth work?
First do identify if the Bluetooth driver is listed normally or installed in Device Manager.
- If the Bluetooth driver is not listed normally do uninstall/reinstall it's driver again.
- Download and install the latest driver from Asus Support site.
- Here's the link: https/www.asus.com/Notebooks/X552LD/HelpDesk_Download/
- Once installed please do refer to the User Manual of your laptop on how to pair devices using bluetooth.
- Here's the link: http/dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/X550LA/E_eManual_X550LA_LB_LC_VER7926.pdf
- Page 63 would be all about pairing bluetooth devices.