Case Fan Speed Control

gwcpa

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
I just bought a pre made rig from best buy that comes with a liquid cooler for CPU (not the highest or best quality one) and one case fan. While playing PUBG, my CPU gets to about 67-73c and my GPU is around 70-80c. I'd like to install some case fans, however, I don't need them to constantly run, as PUBG is what really pushes these temps. I have a MSI gtx 1080 and a i7 7700k. It would be nice to just have the fans going when I am playing or running anything that is putting these under load and turn them off or down when not needing them. It may be I just need to tune the fans in the case and on the GPU, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to mess with those and just let them do their thing as I don't have a lot of experience fooling with those and would prefer to mess with the case fan's speeds.

Thanks!

nitinvaid20

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
you can use the case fans and install them on the case and connect them on the motherboard 3/4Pin Fan socket
then you can control or Set the Custom curve for the fans depends on the motherboard tho
but mosttly all motherboard has this feature

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maxwhat Apps General Discussion 1
N Apps General Discussion 2
D Apps General Discussion 2
A Apps General Discussion 10
M Apps General Discussion 6
M Apps General Discussion 2
A Apps General Discussion 3
M Apps General Discussion 1
H Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 3