change resolution from micro hdmi to vga

Yogy__

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
i have new tab, lenovo miix 320, and it only has a micro hdmi for projection yet my projector only have vga port. i already bought the adapter, but everytime i connect it, the projector automatically change the resolution to 1920 which looked way smaller than it should (the normal resolution for the projector is 1024x768)

i already change all the display settings in the tab, but no difference, can someone help? i do lots of presentation, kinda need the solution badly

Solution
Have you tried changing the DPI setting within windows 10? Type in DPI in the search bar and click on "change display settings" select the screen that is connected to the projector (normally the bigger one) scroll down to "scale and layout" "change the size of text, apps and other items" and change the percentage. From personal experience, 150% usually does the job. Or simply change the resolution within that window.

woodmass14

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015
Have you tried changing the DPI setting within windows 10? Type in DPI in the search bar and click on "change display settings" select the screen that is connected to the projector (normally the bigger one) scroll down to "scale and layout" "change the size of text, apps and other items" and change the percentage. From personal experience, 150% usually does the job. Or simply change the resolution within that window.

Solution