charging tablet problems

elizabethbramhall

Estimable
Apr 20, 2015
When I try to charge my Asus tablet it flickers on and that its charging. I have to wiggle the connection point upwards to work but it won,t work now no matter how much I wiggle it. Can this be mended?

Solution
This is usually caused by an issue with the charging cable or the charging port itself. Try a different cable to see if it will work.

If it's the cable, it's because it was handled poorly or roughly, causing the wiring to become damaged. Easy enough to replace, and will cost you no more than $10.

If it's the charging port, then it's usually a bent pin or just the port being out of position. This can be repaired at most electronics repair shops. The replacement part itself shouldn't be too expensive, but the labor costs may cost you a bit more.
This is usually caused by an issue with the charging cable or the charging port itself. Try a different cable to see if it will work.

If it's the cable, it's because it was handled poorly or roughly, causing the wiring to become damaged. Easy enough to replace, and will cost you no more than $10.

If it's the charging port, then it's usually a bent pin or just the port being out of position. This can be repaired at most electronics repair shops. The replacement part itself shouldn't be too expensive, but the labor costs may cost you a bit more.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS