Choppy Videos On All Browsers on my PC

leogaunt

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014
Hi, I've been having a problem recenly in which whenever I stream a video, for example in Youtube.com, the video is really choppy and the video will play for a second or so and then it will just keep stopping and starting and jumping, with the audio staying fine. I think it started after I got my new GPU but the drivers are all up to date.

I have tried turning off hardware acceleration with no joy and it seems to happen across all of my internet browser (firefox and Chrome).
Also my internet speed is fine, I get 2-7MBps download speeds so that shouldn't be the issue.

My computer specs are;
AMD 7850k APU
Nvidea GTX770
8gb memory
750 watt corsair psu
Windows 7 64x

If anyone has any Advice it would be greatly appreciated as it really fustrating and makes watching unplayable. Thanks! Leo

Solution
Found a Fix myself, sorry, I had both Nvidea geForce Experiance Driver AND AMD Catalyst Control Center, Deleted the AMD CCC and it works, hope this helps somebody else!

leogaunt

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014
Found a Fix myself, sorry, I had both Nvidea geForce Experiance Driver AND AMD Catalyst Control Center, Deleted the AMD CCC and it works, hope this helps somebody else!

Solution