Aiether

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014
Hello, I have recently recorded a Garrosh Normal kill from World of Warcraft using Dxtory. It was recorded in 1080p. I have tried converting it to a mp4 format so it can be uploaded onto the youtube however all the applications i have used including movie maker, sony vegas and a variety of other software seem to zoom the video in showing the middle of the recording but not the rest. Is this a problem with the recording or am i missing something else as when previewing my avi file all is good as all of the screen is shown.

Thanks

Have you tried to re-encode using Handbrake or MPEG-Streamclip? Both are free downloads. I have used them both and find they work quite well. As far as Vegas goes there is probably a setting that would allow you to adjust size of the video to fit the screen.

in sony vegas there should be a template that says internet HD 1080p under .mp4. Click customize the template and see if the screen resolution is set to 1920x1080 in pixels. Also make sure there is no cropping, zooming, or scaling features on