Dad Kills Own Son Over Missing Videogame

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
what does the game have to do with this? It could have been anything that would have pissed off the father. When it comes to violently drunk people, they get mad over the stupidest crap sometimes.

Too bad that poor kid had to lose his life. People like his dad are the reason we still have the death penalty in many states, and the fahter deserves the chair.

Thurin

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2008
As we say in Europe:

"Only in America"

But seriously, how can anyone commit heinous crimes such as murder against anyone else... regardless of whether you share the same genes.

People are nuts.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Thurin[/nom]As we say in Europe:"Only in America"But seriously, how can anyone commit heinous crimes such as murder against anyone else... regardless of whether you share the same genes.People are nuts.[/citation]

If it's any consolation to you, if anything is seriously decadent, or degenerate, or lacking in decency and value, it's normally from Europe.

How can you take a holier than thou attitude after your history? Europeans have been barbarians long before we were even a country. Did you forget the atrocities of WW II? How about that Austrian whacko that impregnated his daughter? You probably thinks it's normal, but here, it's not.

How about the Dutch? They're seriously deranged. They do seriously weird stuff, that's beyond disgusting. Again, not that you'd see it that way.

People are people. Thankfully, we have laws here to protect us from some of the shameless degeneracy that Europe has embraced, but, if we didn't, we'd probably degenerate just as bad. Well, except for the Dutch. I just don't understand them.

So, stop bad mouthing us. Europe has a terrible history. Someone shooting his kid isn't that weird. Most adults have thought of it once or twice, a day. Someone getting plastered and lacking judgment is a symptom of alcohol. Now watch some weird Dutch stuff and tell me what that's all about. Nevermind, I don't want to know.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Thurin[/nom]As we say in Europe:"Only in America"But seriously, how can anyone commit heinous crimes such as murder against anyone else... regardless of whether you share the same genes.People are nuts.[/citation]I don't wanna see that load of CRAP. I have seen video footage of brutal beatings that have taken place in Europe and the UK. You people like to point the finger a lot, I KNOW THAT much.

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
100k? Why on earth does an angry murderer even have a chance at bond? He clearly did it so why even give him the chance to get out of jail? Put him to death immediately and save taxpayers 2-3 million.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]charlesxuma[/nom]lol ... if only there was a restart button.so sorry the kid had to die for this crap.[/citation]
Let's atleast hope it was something decent, not some WiiFit or other related shit...

*In other news, father kills son when forced to play Wii games*

xsamitt

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2007
I agree with other posters who feel that toms puts a bad spin on this.
Putting a picture of the shining is in bad taste guys.Disgusting really.
And blaming Games even a little isn't right either\.
You I do wonder how old the person who wrote this article is?
This is very immature to say the least and certainly in bad taste the way Toms sometimes handles such news.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Thurin[/nom]As we say in Europe:"Only in America"But seriously, how can anyone commit heinous crimes such as murder against anyone else... regardless of whether you share the same genes.People are nuts.[/citation]

I think you forgot about that crazy guy who stabbed a girl because his internet connection got severed while playing Starcraft... I think that was in Europe :) .

In the words of Bender "Life is hilariously cruel".

christopherknapp

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
"AND I'M PROUD TO BEEE AN AMERICANNNNNNNNNN"

Yes, this my friend, is what our society has become. We are slowly going backward on the evolutionary scale.

Idiots.

kelfen

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
This is why when they say drink responsible really means don't drink at all... put probability here if you don't drink at all what are the odds of your judgment being impaired?

Status
Not open for further replies.