Solved! Dell laptop freezes and makes buzzing noise

Oct 6, 2018
I've read forums saying it's a defective graphics chip to CPU problem and I've done steps that fix it temporarily such as chkdsk /f /r or SFC /SCANNOW in command prompt they seem to work but when my laptop goes to sleep and I wake it back up it happens again. My laptop is a Dell Inspirion 3567, specs are Intel i3-7000u and 12gb 2133 ram and 128gb ssd and graphics chip Intel HD 620. I often play games using a external drive on it along with a laptop cooling pad and wireless mouse. If anyone knows any way to fix it permanently it would be most appreciated.

Solution
Okay I think I might've fixed it. So it turned out I guess I had too much stuff on my computer so I moved most if not all of my miscellaneous stuff to a separate drive and now these problems seem to be gone.
Oct 6, 2018
The freezing happens basically every 5 seconds but the buzzing noise the freezing makes happens when any audio is played whether it's games or videos and music and even windows noises.

Oct 6, 2018
Okay I think I might've fixed it. So it turned out I guess I had too much stuff on my computer so I moved most if not all of my miscellaneous stuff to a separate drive and now these problems seem to be gone.

Solution
Nov 7, 2018

Hello, I have the same thing its "lenovo z510" I read in the internet it's about auto driver updater, so I uninstalled "driverbooster" and uninstalled VGA + NVIDIA + Realtek sound ) drivers and installed them with latest updates manually, but still having the buzz + freeze in music and gaming