Solved! Dual Boot Details

Jul 11, 2020
Hi all,
I am using Asus tuf fx505gd model laptop. I want to dual boot Windows and Linux but I can't find any settings in bios. I am using Windows 10 pro now.
My second question is my laptop came with HDD but I added m.2 sdd then I changed windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. but now I can't update bios firmware if I update my os is not showing in bios and I want to re-install.
please help me to solve this issue.
Thank you.
my laptop product detail link : https://www.asus.com/in/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505GD/

Solution
You don't look for dual-boot settings in the BIOS, when you run the setup for Linux it should setup a dual boot option for you. The BIOS update again not sure why you would be looking for that in the BIOS, download the BIOS update from ASUS support site, should be a file you download to update the BIOS.
You don't look for dual-boot settings in the BIOS, when you run the setup for Linux it should setup a dual boot option for you. The BIOS update again not sure why you would be looking for that in the BIOS, download the BIOS update from ASUS support site, should be a file you download to update the BIOS.

Solution