Solved! have a slow netbook how can i speed it up?

Yash_rc

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017
hi, I know its a weird question to ask but I got a netbook from my uncle as a gift.....

but the problem is that it is really slow and it is running on windows 10 (which I kinda like....)
see I'm a power user I have high end gaming pc with nvme m.2 ssds ..... but I really need a laptop / netbook cause I don't like to turn on my pc for doing simple things such as editing a word, web browsing, studying etc... with my netbook specs it even sometimes lag if I like open youtube in background and do something else in next tab..... I don't need a blazing fast netbook but some tweaks to have it bearable soo I can do simple things on it without lagging...... here is my netbook specs

intel celeron n3350
2gb ddr3 ram
mobo idk ...
64gb sd
and 32 internal....

it is soo slow that even sometimes microsoft edge lags out ..... what should i do to increase a lil bit of its speed...

Solution
You can disable all of the appearance settings in windows and set the power settings to best performance. You could try to lighten up windows by disabling startup devices and uninstalling programs. The usual stuff to lighten up a pc. This may help a bit since you have no way to upgrade this.

Yash_rc

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

compbook merit g9 iball ...

Yash_rc

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

lol xD thanks for answering though :))

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
You can disable all of the appearance settings in windows and set the power settings to best performance. You could try to lighten up windows by disabling startup devices and uninstalling programs. The usual stuff to lighten up a pc. This may help a bit since you have no way to upgrade this.

Solution