Help, explorer.exe virus?

Julian56793

Estimable
Dec 6, 2014
Ok so on Thursday I turned on my computer and it brought me to a blank desktop backround. I thought explorer.exe isn't on so I tried to Ctrl-Alt-Del but instead that lead me to a black screen that I couldn't do anything on. So I tried Ctrl-Shift-Esc to open task manager directly, but instead I noticed the loading image on the mouse for a second then it'd go away with no task manager open. After I reinstalled windows and I wiped my system through the installation so all my files would be fresh. Then I managed to get my explorer.exe working off a fresh new install. I installed Avast! to make sure I had no viruses and even did a quick scan to find I had none. I installed my AMD drivers which asked for a reboot. I did the reboot and now the problem is back after a fresh new wipe. Any suggestion of what I should do? I asked my friends and he said I might have to get a new hard drive but I want to be sure that there's no other option. Any help is appreciated, please!

Julian56793

Estimable
Dec 6, 2014

None are and that's the problem! I installed antiviruses and they said everything was fine and dandy so I assumed the wipe cleared everything from before but the fact that the problem is still here is why I'm so troubled and out of options.

TRENDING THREADS