Hi, I have a53e and want to change motherboard but can't find it. Can I upgrade to similar motherboard?

Petr5110

Commendable
May 3, 2016
After several problems with power and jack replacement I soldered the power cable to the motherboard. I worked well until I accidentally pulled the cable by leg when I was in rush.
I think the soldered won't hold again and I would like to unplug it time to time...still, it's a laptop.
Thanks.

hang-the-9

Titan
To swap to a different motherboard all of the screen and keyboard connections have to be the same, as well as the size, shape and port locations. It's pretty much impossible to use a different motherboard in a laptop. Best you can do is find a motherboard for the same model laptop with a different part number and try that.

hang-the-9

Titan
To swap to a different motherboard all of the screen and keyboard connections have to be the same, as well as the size, shape and port locations. It's pretty much impossible to use a different motherboard in a laptop. Best you can do is find a motherboard for the same model laptop with a different part number and try that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 10