how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable

Binu__

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
my laptop is connected with the smart tv, and i have attached an external speaker to the lap top with the headphone output. now i want to connect a panasonic home theater. i want to get the picture from laptop through tv and sound through home theater, In other words I want to connect all three together as a system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
Home cinema blu ray sound set up help.
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
I have an older Panasonic 60" tv with only one hdmi port. My firestick had sound at first and not doesn't. How can I get the
Hooking Up an Old Panasonic DVD Home Sound System to Direct TV Box and Sony Smart TV.
i have a panasonic bluray dvd player/recorder picture only static sound
My Panasonic show standby light and is not power on and is giving a sound what is the solution
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
I have an old Panasonic tv and bought a A/V converter but it doesn’t play sound and it’s black and white
Trying to get sound to play from my Samsung smart TV to play through my Panasonic home theater system
No audio from home theater system when watching TV but sound with videos and radio
Can't output sound from Samsung TV to Panasonic home theater
I have a Samsung smart TV model no UN50J6200 and a panasonic home theater sound system model SA-HT760
I have a Panasonic home theater sa-pt673 and a Panasonic 50 inch TV. Surround sound will work when playing DVD but won't work
I put a panasonic HDMI. Theater surround sound to my tv LG and i only get the DVD sound and when i put only the tv on aux it d
Cant get sound from our Panasonic SA-PT956 Home Theater on our new Vizio M60-C3 using hdmi. Please advise!
hi i got new sony bravia kdl-50w80xc i cant get sound through my panasonic sc-xh170 home theater sound system from the tv thr
No TV Sound from Home Theater - Panasonic
No home theater sound when streaming anything from Amazon
no sound in home theater via hdmi arc

ASK THE COMMUNITY