How do I log on to bios of Sony Vaio

Obie007

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
I wanted to install win 7 on my win 8 pre-installed laptop, so I changed the bios setting by flagging UEFI to Legacy Boot and flagging secure booting off. Now when I try starting up my laptop,it says no operating system found. Please can someone help me with this. Thanks in advance

If you turned off IEFI, it's not going to boot anything. Did you try installing Windows 7 after turning that off?

And why are you intent on downgrading. there may not even be drivers out there for your system and you'll find you ahve to go back to 8 anyways to get it fully working.

If you turned off IEFI, it's not going to boot anything. Did you try installing Windows 7 after turning that off?

And why are you intent on downgrading. there may not even be drivers out there for your system and you'll find you ahve to go back to 8 anyways to get it fully working.

Obie007

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
I wasnt trying to downgrade, I was trying to install win7 on a diff partition. Any ideas how I can revert cos I stil want to retain d win 8??

Thanks in Advance

Obie007

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013

I wasnt trying to downgrade, I was trying to install win7 on a diff partition. Any ideas how I can revert cos I stil want to retain d win 8??

Thanks in Advance