How to connect Panasonic Viera 58DX802B to a NAD amplifier with only analogue (RCA, red, white) input?

Apr 8, 2018
Any suggestions please?

Has anyone had success in connecting TV HDMI audio output via a converter to analogue (RCA) amplifier input?

kanewolf

Judicious
The pictures of that TV that I find, have a digital audio output port below the ethernet port. I would use that with an adapter like this -- https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Toslink-Coaxial-Digital-Converter/dp/B01DZXWHJA/ This will take the digital optical audio output and create analog outputs for your NAD.

kanewolf

Judicious
The pictures of that TV that I find, have a digital audio output port below the ethernet port. I would use that with an adapter like this -- https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Toslink-Coaxial-Digital-Converter/dp/B01DZXWHJA/ This will take the digital optical audio output and create analog outputs for your NAD.

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you americanaudiofile and kanewolf for your suggestions. I will try those when I get chance and let you know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Panasonic 2007 plasma connecting to firestick
Question Connect Sonos Beam to Panasonic th42pf20u
Solved! Problems connecting an LG oled with a panasonic home theatre system
Solved! Connect a panasonic dmr-es40v dubbing dvd recorder vhs recorder to a Samsung HDMI smart TV
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
Have a Panasonic Flat screen cable connect broke in back of tv will a rf modulator connect to the color cordss ??????
How do i connect my speakers to my receiver
i have a older panasonic plasma tv, i tried put a an outdoor antenna connecting to my tv but Im still not receiving any signal
Why does my Panasonic smart tv keep losing internet connection
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
Connecting PS4 to a non HDMI panasonic plasma tv th-50 pv 30 using HDMI to Scart converter
I have an old Panasonic Viera plasma TV 58" with no HDMI ARC and Pioneer AVR model VSX 1325K, which has HDMI ARC. I connected
Connect panasonic viera tv to panasonic viera DVD to technics eh750 surround sound system
Can I connect my Yamaha rx-Yamaha 660 to a 2006 Panasonic plasma viera tv
How do you connect and set up a Bose Solo 5 sound system to a Panasonic Viera TV?
Is there any reason I should not be able to connect a new Sony Blu Ray Player to a Panasonic Viera TV?
what are the connections of a viera panasonic tv to a dvd/vhs recorder using an air antena no paid cable?
No sound when connecting a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV to the cable box via HDMI
how do I connect my laptop wirelessly to my panasonic TX-L50EM6E VIERA TV
Connecting my Panasonic SA-HT500 5.1 Home Theatre with my Panasonic Viera TX-P50X10Y

ASK THE COMMUNITY