how to get Sony DVD player to work as my cable connection on Visio tv

Lamere1488

Estimable
Dec 4, 2015
My cable connector is broke can I put the cable cord on my Sony DVD player and watch cable on my tv that way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How to connect my Sony DVD player model HCD-DX150 to my new Samsung tv model UN50NU6950 using component cable green blue red
Connecting a combo DVD/VCR player
Solved! Connecting TV, DVD, Cable Box to a Soundbar
The dvd player works and so does netflix but i cant get my comcast cable tv . How do I connect the cable box to the dvd player
Need help. Connecting a new DVD player to a Element HDtv that has a Cable box w/cable componets in the back also.
How to connect a sanyo blue ray player to a dish network receiver via the hdmi cable
Connecting new HDMI DVD player to older DVI TV
Can we connect blueray player and home theatre through co axial cable
Connect HP L1706 vga computer screen to a RCA DVD player? Got a VGA to 3RCA cable which is red, green and blue, DVD player ha
How to connect a Yamaha 106 soundbar to TV and DVD Player
How to connect HDMI cable from tv to vcr & dvd players that have no hdmi outlets?
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
How do I connect cable box, blu ray player/surround sound and smart tv?
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
My TV has only the cable input how do I connect a DVD player
losing sound on my tv when i am connecting hdmi to hdmi cable from dvd player
How do I connect a DVD and sound bar to a TV and cable system but the DVD player does not have an HDMI port
How do I connect respectively: tv with one hdmi port, bluray player w/hdmi port, and cable connection to one of them?
I have a new Sony Smart TV and a Denon DVD player and AV receiver. my Denon equipment does not have an HDMI connection but I h
How do I connect my DVD player that has usb cable to a TCL smart TV?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS