how to install mac os 10.6.3 on a windows 10 pc

AT games

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Hi I recently installed windows 10 on my previously windows 7 laptop. now I would like to install mac os 10.6.3 onto it. but everything I try fails so can someone help me by giving me a step by step tutorial on how to install it (using the retail disc).

The magic word here is Hackintosh and the first four letters tell you why it's a sensitive subject here at Tom's. Rather than get other posters into trouble, search that word and see what you can find and if you still need help, come back here.

Remember, though, that we can discuss the hardware side of that process but because it involves Apple's Intellectual Property Rights, we will not allow the discussion over the software side of the procedure. The manufacturer of your laptop would almost certainly void any warranty in a newer machine than yours if it was running a non-Windows system.

Generally speaking, the Mac OS will only work with certain hardware (desktops and laptops). Search for Hackintosh or more specifically for the hardware side of things, search for OSx86.

You cannot simply install Mac OS on any 'ol hardware. If you want a different OS on your laptop besides Windows, then Linux (there are many distributions of it; a.k.a. "versions") is generally a free option.