Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreyo Bhattacharjee

Commendable
Feb 7, 2017
So I got into Java and I know all the stuff about classes, interfaces, methods, abstract methods, modifiers, control statements, variables, etc. I got IntelliJ and started a new project to test out and explore LWJGL and how to use it. I downloaded the library, and copied and pasted the sample program off their site. The problem is, I don't know how to use the library. The import statements (which are at the beginning of the sample program) are:

Java:
import org.lwjgl.*;
import org.lwjgl.glfw.*;
import org.lwjgl.opengl.*;
import org.lwjgl.system.*;

import java.nio.*;

import static org.lwjgl.glfw.Callbacks.*;
import static org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.*;
import static org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.*;
import static org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.*;
import static org.lwjgl.system.MemoryUtil.*;

But the files I download off their site, are not in an org package/file. How do I use them? As soon as I pasted in the code, IntelliJ told me it couldn't find the files for import, what do I have to do?

Here is the LWJGL site:
https://www.lwjgl.org/
(The program I was referring to is on the gettin started tab)

Solution
I feel like this question would be much better answered on StackOverflow. You should check that site out.

That being said, you'll want to go to your project settings and add a library (to the class path). This is a fairly straightforward thing and a quick Google search will give you the answer within seconds.
Jun 19, 2018
I feel like this question would be much better answered on StackOverflow. You should check that site out.

That being said, you'll want to go to your project settings and add a library (to the class path). This is a fairly straightforward thing and a quick Google search will give you the answer within seconds.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.