I got a 55 in hisense smart tv my HDMI in port 1 and 3 won't give me a signal trying to put cable box and playstation 3 on h

Sep 8, 2018
I got a brand new 55in hisense tv my HDMI port on 1 and 3 won't give me a signal trying to put cable box and playstation 3 on have a Amazon fire stick in 2 works fine

Solution
Try connecting the cable box to HDMI 2 which you know works with the Firestick.
If you get a picture than HDMI 1 and 3 are probably defective.
If you don't try a different HDMI cable. Even if the cable worked with your old TV doesn't mean it will work with the new one.
Because you don't get a picture with both the cable box and PS3 I will guess that the TV is the problem.
Sep 8, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jeffball3410 : "I got a 55 in hisense smart tv my HDMI in port 1 and 3 won't give me a signal trying to put cable box and playstation 3 on h"

I got a brand new 55in hisense tv my HDMI port on 1 and 3 won't give me a signal trying to put cable box and playstation 3 on have a Amazon fire stick in 2 works fine

Try connecting the cable box to HDMI 2 which you know works with the Firestick.
If you get a picture than HDMI 1 and 3 are probably defective.
If you don't try a different HDMI cable. Even if the cable worked with your old TV doesn't mean it will work with the new one.
Because you don't get a picture with both the cable box and PS3 I will guess that the TV is the problem.

Solution