I have a smart tv, it is now hooked to cable. My cable co does not get one local channel that I want to watch. Can I get a tv

thomas3965

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
I have a smart tv and am using cable which uses a coaxial cable connection. I want to connect a tv antenna for a local channel that my cable co doesn't carry. Can I have both connected at the same time? The tv antennas have a coax cable also and only one coax connection on tv. I dont want to keep connecting and disconnecting coax cable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
6 Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 8
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 7
R Streaming Video & TVs 10
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! How do I hook up my cable box to a Vizio smart TV using red white cords
Solved! How can I hook up Sony Blue Ray to a media com cable box and a smart Tv
How do I hook up an older model pioneer receiver to my New Philips smart tv. I have antenna no cable box
Trying to hook up Logitech Z506 to Smart TV LG 43UH6107 via RCA cables(white&red both ends)
My Vizio smart TV don't have a coaxial to hook up to cable or antenna
how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye
I have a elemyent smart tv an just a cable wire hooked in the back my ? Is there something I can buy to make it hd? An my buil
hook surrond system to LG smart tv, roku, and cable box
I have a Samsung Smart TV Samsung 4K TV and DVD Soundbar cable box how do I hook them all up together
Hook up sound bar to cable box and smart tv
I have an element smart tv. How do I hook up a cable box to it
Hook up antenna
How do I hook up my Wii console to my 60 in Vizio smart TV if my Comcast cable red white and yellow cords are already in the s
How do I hook up an older Yamaha receiver to Vizio smart TV
Can I hook my smart t.v. up to my cable box directv without, the red,white,yellow cord ?
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv
I have a new 65" Sony smart tv. Sony surround sound and the cable box. HDMI hooked from cable box to tv. Another hdmi from sur
coaxial cable alternative hook up samsung led 32 in smart tv
How do I hook up my DVD player with RCA component to my Smart TV with only HDMI input? I bought an RCA to HDMI cable but the
Hook Up for smart tv, cablebox,blu-ray, soundbar and headphone reciever with audio cables intergrated

ASK THE COMMUNITY