Installing Flash Player

G

how am I gonna say it...
everytime I download a new browser, I am requested by sites I use to download Flash player.
but I noticed already that everytime I go to control panel there is an entry called "flash player (32 bits)". if I already have flash installed, why are sites asking to install it everytime I install a new browser? can't I install the extension into the browser manually? I am asking this before messing up with something that is impossible or will break my extensions or mess with my browser's stability.
I know flash player is installed here: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash but it does not seems to have any known extension file. does it exist? I have both 32 and 64 bit versions installed, it seems, 2 installations under different locations: one in SysWOW64, and other on system32.
thx in advance for any reply explaining me why I have to download flash for each browser and why flash comes pre-installed barely you install windows.

Solution
Basically any browser that doesn't have Flash already integrated (Chrome and Edge already have it) will require you to download Flash for it separately. Go to Adobe.com and download Flash inside of each browser so you get the correct version.

azaran

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
Basically any browser that doesn't have Flash already integrated (Chrome and Edge already have it) will require you to download Flash for it separately. Go to Adobe.com and download Flash inside of each browser so you get the correct version.

Solution