Solved! Is it possible that my ssd is about to die, or virus?

alexulmiste

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
Hey, recently my PC started acting really weird. So i decided to investigate this and scan my PC. I started getting blue screenvof death with error code memory_management. Later i noticed that i cant open/run any antivirus programs, they started crashing instantly. So i decided to format my local disk C and reinstall windows, thats what i did. I scanned my PC and no virus found. But the problem right now is i can't get windows updates. Nothing like update/reset/recovery works, theu all give errors when im trying to do that. And sometimes im just getting randon lag spikes. Its kinda old SSD and onlybhas 58GB total memory. People told me that 58 GB is not that much and i should get a new one. So now im not sure what makes my computer act like that, is this a virus or broken SSD. Im not sure if the virus can still exist after format.

alexulmiste

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017

Yeah i have tried the troubleshooter, it didnt really do anything, just said " oh yeah we found and fixed you problems bla bla, please try again." Still the same issue exists. Also i do have HDD 1TB for games. Also i ordered new SSD 250GB. Now i just wanna know if its a virus hiding inside my PC or its just dying SSD.