I've connected my computer via hdmi however when we play videos it only shows the background

Harley1992tres

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Harley1992tres : "I've connected my computer via hdmi however when we play videos it only shows the background"

Using Samsung tv as computer display for videos/films

bsurkein

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012

bsurkein

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
I apologize, but I don't understand the terminology in your answer. What is an extended desktop, and what is (and where do I find) the video control panel?

BFG-9000

Respectable
Sep 17, 2016
The question is if the TV is the only attached display, or if you have a monitor attached to the PC as well. With more than one display the 1st one is primary and the desktop is extended to the others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 15
B Streaming Video & TVs 10
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! Connecting Car Speakers To Home Theater
Computer wont boot if hdmi from smart tv is connected
I have a 65” Toshiba Cloud tv and cannot connect a DVD player. I have slots for the audio and the video cord is set apart fr
Solved! Trying to connect my computer to my projector
I have a 32 inch Ecco TV ,it lost pictures,I can only hear the sound ,but when I play a dvd connected to my computer,the pictu
Connecting two TVs to my desktop without a monitor
Unable to connect to Amazon Prime on my Vizio smart tv
hello how did you connect the monitor to the computer
how can i detect my celphone connected thru usb port into my evl/projectort which is in the hdmi port in my computer¿
Okay I have a computer that has no internet service and I have a computer not a smart TV is there anyway I can connect and
Connect HP L1706 vga computer screen to a RCA DVD player? Got a VGA to 3RCA cable which is red, green and blue, DVD player ha
Connecting Computer Speakers to New Flat screen TV
My SMART TV, Samsung, won't connect to my VGA Computer?
Connect my Yamaha HTR-5940 receiver to desktop computer
hdmi wont connect
I need to connect my HP computer to MY Vizio V552vle do I need to have it connected to both HDMI2 and RGB
connect computer monitor to old A/V receiver for video only output
I currently have a dell laptop and am trying to plat videos in my class through connecting hdmi to laptop to connect to the p
Hi I have this big problem, I connected my computer to my TV with hdmi cables to watch videos on computer, on the tv I switch
Connect compurt to tv to view live streaming videos on tv thru computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY