oo2k15

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014
Okay so I recently bought Turtle beach mp3 headset with inline mic http://www.amazon.ca...pf_rd_i=desktop. When someone talk they can hear themselves talking through my mic and I can hear myself talking as well, I can hear their echo/feedback and plus they can hear all the background sound I have on my computer. I never have this problem on my old headset. Is there a way to fix this issue? Right now I have it push to talk on my teamspeak, so I only talk when I press a key, but I don't like doing that. I understand that for some gaming headset hearing yourself is a feature, I believe is call monitoring which can be toggle off and on by using your dongle.Unfortunately I can't do that with mine as it only has inline mic only and no dongle.

Solution
I'm not familiar with turtle beach headsets, but usually in the headset software there should be something like a "check microphone" button. That allows you to hear yourself to make sure the mic is working, you should be able to disable that.
I'm not familiar with turtle beach headsets, but usually in the headset software there should be something like a "check microphone" button. That allows you to hear yourself to make sure the mic is working, you should be able to disable that.

Solution