Laptop display goes black after boot logo appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed_45

Estimable
Feb 10, 2016
I have switched my stock display : LP156WF6-SPK3 (LGD0533) 60hz
with a new : AUO B156HAN04.2 120hz
when restarted the laptop the boot logo appears but then the display turns off and the machine is still active when connected to another display and duplicated the monitors it shows both screens connected but only the external monitor is working, My machine is (CyberPowerPC TRACER II) (GTX 1070)
I updated the Graphics drivers and performed a clean install for Nvidia drivers , strangely it works right after the clean install , but after a restart it goes back to black..
i need help as i need to return this display for a refund

Lutfij

Splendid
Make and model of your laptop? Is the screen you're using a certified replacement panel from the manufacturer? You may also want to see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. Can you work off an external monitor to regain some functionality, uninstall your GPU drivers are reinstall them while on the onboard display?

Mohamed_45

Estimable
Feb 10, 2016

CyberPowerPC TRACER II

the native display is the LP156WF6-SPK3 (LGD0533) 60hz

new display is AUO B156HAN04.2 120hz

Mohamed_45

Estimable
Feb 10, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Mohamed_45 : "Display Turns Dark After Boot Logo"

when restarted the laptop the boot logo appears but then the display turns off and the machine is still active when connected to another display and duplicated the monitors it shows both screens connected but only the external monitor is working, My machine is (CyberPowerPC TRACER II) (GTX 1070)
I updated the Graphics drivers and performed a clean install for Nvidia drivers , strangely it works right after the clean install , but after a restart it goes back to black..

Mohamed_45

Estimable
Feb 10, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Mohamed_45 : "Display Turns Dark After Boot Logo"

Status
Not open for further replies.