NiLSPACE

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

I updated the BIOS from my Lenovo Ideapad Z710-00183 from 7FCN35WW to 7FCN96WW because the f4 key was always being registered as alt(or fn)-f4.

After the update was done my resolution was stuck on a low resolution, so I updated my Intel graphic driver. The resolution went back after that, but afterwards I noticed that the Nvidia Geforce graphic card wasn't found anymore. I don't know if it happened after the Intel update or the BIOS update because I didn't immediately check after I updated the BIOS, but I assume that it happened after the BIOS update.

When I try to install the latest Nvidia driver it says that the Nvidia graphic card isn't found.

I installed the Lenovo Solution center and it said that the "Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01" wasn't working correctly.

The device status says roughly translated "Can't start this device because the configuration data in the register is incomplete or damaged (Code 19)"

Does anyone know a solution for this or has the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

NiLSPACE

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
A friend of mine fixed it by throwing away the current driver of the PCI Express controller. After that the Nvidia card was found again and I could install the latest driver again.