Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone

My laptop won’t boot and screen didnt show anything

When i turn it on,
-Hdd indicator work
-Carging indicator work
-camera led work

But
-fan doesnt work (only work 1second and stopped)
-screen didnt show anything even the lenovo logo and cant enter bios

Around 30second after i turn it on, it like restarted itself, fan spinning 1second again and stopped, it seems like they trying to boot

Then i try to reset bios by holding power button 20second, and it work, it can boot to windows, but after i turn it off. It wont boot again

I try resetting bios for 2nd attemps, but it doesnt work right now. I try and try again. Still doesnt work

Then i try
-clean the ram
-Remove hdd
It still doesnt help

Is this because corrupt bios?

Solution
It may well be hardware rather than software. Try the following and see if you get any screens...

Also take note of if the lights stay on or if they go off like the fan sounds. If they stay on, then the device isn't restarting.

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs...
It may well be hardware rather than software. Try the following and see if you get any screens...

Also take note of if the lights stay on or if they go off like the fan sounds. If they stay on, then the device isn't restarting.

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

You may also want to try hitting CTRL + SHIFT + WIN + B to try and reset your graphics driver as another possible fix.

Solution
Dec 14, 2018
Hdd light is indicating that is restarted, also the light on camera to, fan spinning again but only 1second and stopped

But i think its not the lcd screen, because when i reseting bios at the first time, it succesfully boot up to windows, and the screen working with nothing issue

But it wont boot again after i turn my laptop off

Status
Not open for further replies.