Logitech g930 headset no sound

Burrito997

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
OK so i have been going through 6 months of hassle only to get maybe a month worth of working time on these headphones and i have tried so many things and there always is a new problem popping up right now i replaced the lithium battery and the USB receiver and i was hoping it was finally going to work but when i tried testing it on a video no sound came out and i remembered that when i spoke in the microphone and i could hear myself through the speakers now when i try to do that it no sound comes out i checked that it wasn't on mute and it wasn't and i'm so confused can someone please help me i really like these headphones :(

eggbrook

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
I would have originally suggested warranty them out to Logitech, as I have the same set of headphones and I haven't had any issues with them, I have had them for 3 years now. If after all that they still don't work, my suggestion would be to just bite the bullet and purchase another pair, I would suggest going with the USB ones though as they apparently "last longer" but I have no evidence of that as mine are at year 3 on the wireless. Sorry I can't be more help to you

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Because there is close to no info in your post, I can only guess about the problem. First goto control panel / sound / playback devices and chekc if the headphone is set as the standard device and if the bars next to it move when playing a sound file.

Burrito997

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013

sorry about not giving information, but that is exactly what it does when i play something that has sound i look at the bars and there moving up and down meaning sound is suppose to go out of the headphones but it doesnt
(its not anything with my computer because i have checked it with other computers and the same problem

Burrito997

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013

i dont have the money to buy a brand new set i have already put alot of money into this one id rather have it atleast work if im gonna go buy another one