Mp3 Hipstreet, charged it for 3 hours, loaded music files; will not play

maur4you

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
I have a new Clip HIPSTREET MP3 2GB player, I charged it for 3hrs. as manual instructed, ( lights were flashing ok) synced music to it ( properties indicated music is on device) I played the files from it on PC ,but, when I disconnect device from PC and push play, it does not light up or play; nothing happens.

roberionascimento

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Hi, just for me to know, are you talking about produtos from

www.hipstreet.com ?

Did you solve the problem? Did their customer care help you promptly?

Thanks,

Roberio Nascimento
Brazil

www.linkedin.com/roberionascimento

roberionascimento@hotmail.com

I have a new Clip HIPSTREET MP3 2GB player, I charged it for 3hrs. as manual instructed, ( lights were flashing ok) synced music to it ( properties indicated music is on device) I played the files from it on PC ,but, when I disconnect device from PC and push play, it does not light up or play; nothing happens.[/quotemsg]

DragonHeart1961

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
:bounce: Hello,
I have 2 of these HIPSTREET 16gb players. First don't worry, I missed some of the manual notes too. and, IMO you have purchase the greatest "bang for your buck" MP3 Player. As for you issue, the trick is plugging it into the USB does not charge it, uless you press the button on the top left(the push button not the slider)once you plug it into the UBS port.

However there is another trick. The slider button on the top and right of the play is an on off switch that you can use to lock the unit closed(so it does not come on in your pocket).

To turn on the unit the slider needs to be pushed left and then you need to hold down the left button until the unit displays welcome(about 3 seconds). Same to turn the unit off.
Your done. Enjoy this great little unit. Touch screen,Lithium battery,Camera, video rec.(with voice), voice rec.,Ebook reader, micros sd port, FM radio, apps(a little hard to find).
DragonHeart :sol: