My laptop is not getting logged in although keyboard is working well and lower case and upper case having no issues?

sane santosh

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
My acer laptop is not getting logged in after filling the pin in sign in options. Keyboard is working great and lower case and upper case has no issues. even if the password is wrong, there seems no response and keeps loading on. Even I tried logging from microsoft account, but loading does not gets completed

itsVance

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014

If you type the pin incorrectly, it instantly tells you its wrong. It will say welcome if you have the correct PIN. Password will say welcome if you type it in wrong however.

It could be a number of software related issues.

Try some of the steps in this guide to see if it helps.

sane santosh

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017

yes, it says welcome.. but does not proceed forward. I mean keeps loading on. And regarding windows, its windows 10

itsVance

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014

If you type the pin incorrectly, it instantly tells you its wrong. It will say welcome if you have the correct PIN. Password will say welcome if you type it in wrong however.

It could be a number of software related issues.

Try some of the steps in this guide to see if it helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop General Discussion 1
moosecake Laptop General Discussion 1
sri.doa Laptop General Discussion 0
R Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 2
H Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 6
C Laptop General Discussion 1
C Laptop General Discussion 2
K Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 1