VinceJian

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015
I pressed the power botton ■ then about a minute then turns off it started about 14-16 hours ago HELP
Just incase it is a vaio loptop

I NEED HELP ASAP

Solution
Maybe the laptop is overheating, is it loud and hot to touch? Laptops do auto-shutdown if they are overheating. Also make sure its in a well ventilated area, especialy if its an older laptop. :)

celtic_warrior99

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
Maybe the laptop is overheating, is it loud and hot to touch? Laptops do auto-shutdown if they are overheating. Also make sure its in a well ventilated area, especialy if its an older laptop. :)

Solution

VinceJian

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015
I use it with out the battery i only use the battery in traveling. But i tryed both with out and with the battery and with the battery only i even tryed the hold the power botton for 30 sec trick

celtic_warrior99

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
Ok well if you are confident, then maybe try and take everything apart and look for any busted parts. If you dont find any, then put it back together. But, only if you are confident in reassembling it correctly

VinceJian

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015
I went to a computer repair shop thay said my video card is busted i dont know what part is that. I know where to buy a video card but i dont know what to get or what kind