Flyingcactuz

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014
2 weeks ago i built my first PC with a friend of mine. So far it has been running fine until a few days ago. My Chrome, Firefox, opera, and even IE won't load pages (Using WIN 8.1). I have already enabled all of them to get past my firewall and i turned off proxy on all, but it still won't work.

This happens every hour or so and it won't load for 20 minutes. Usually i just end up restarting my PC until it works.

WHAT I HAVE DONE:
-enable all browsers to go past Firefox
-Deleted and re-installed all add ons (only ad blocker)
-Scanned my PC with malwarebytes and Mcafee
-Turn off and on proxy servers
-Cried just a little bit

Please guys. Can you find a way to help me? I'm so desperate i even used IE.

Mouldread

Honorable
Apr 17, 2013
Ohhhh,

that last bit when you said that you even cried a little bit broke my heart!

It's probably a silly question but have you tried using your internet on another device to make sure it's not problems with the ISP (Internet Service Provider) you are having?

Mouldread

Honorable
Apr 17, 2013
Hm.. I'm not sure what to suggest. I'm more of a hardware type of guy. Haven't had similar issues.

As you said your PC is virus free and it was working fine until recently I would suggest to maybe check your CPU and GPU temperatures.

You can use HWifno http://www.hwinfo.com/download.php and maybe take a screen shot and post it here so we can take a look if something is overheating.

SARATHoR

Estimable
Aug 16, 2014
may be you should go to control panel and search for internet connections and click it and it will have something saying network....
click it and select the support tab and click repair
that did the trick to mine