avidday7

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Hi
I am kinda new to the whole making videos and rendering and I just have a couple of questions....
Specs
OBS - Record
Sony Vegas Pro 13 - Edit/Render
FX 6300
R9 270
8gb RAM

1. If I record a video with OBS with a bit-rate of 10,000, then I render that video in Vegas with a bit-rate of 10,000,000 will I see any visual difference in quality or should I render in the same bit-rate as I recorded it. Is this also the same for audio so if I record at 128 bit-rate but render at 192.
2. Is it better to render with a processor or a graphics card?
3. What are the best settings so the final product will look nice but also not be too large?
4. What are the best settings for OBS?

Thanks

Solution
1. Rendering in a higher bitrate is uneccessary. Render at the same bitrate. This is also true for audio. Might as well record audio in 192
2. Rendering always happen in the cpu but certain graphics card can speed up renderin
3. Depends at what resolution/bitrate of video/audio you capture the videos.
4. not familar with obs. would go with probably 2100 kbps for video and highest audio bitrate as well as 30fps
1. Rendering in a higher bitrate is uneccessary. Render at the same bitrate. This is also true for audio. Might as well record audio in 192
2. Rendering always happen in the cpu but certain graphics card can speed up renderin
3. Depends at what resolution/bitrate of video/audio you capture the videos.
4. not familar with obs. would go with probably 2100 kbps for video and highest audio bitrate as well as 30fps

Solution