Photo from Asus TF300T tablet not showing clearly on Hisense 55K610GWN

juan0

Estimable
Jul 19, 2015
I connected an Asus TF300T tablet (running Android 4..2.1) to the Hisense (model 55K610GWN) HD TV with a HDMI cable, to view photos and videos from the tablet. The picture is okay, but not clear. It does not appear to have the quality of 1080P. It is a little blotchy, as compared to watching a HD TV channel.

When I connect the Asus TF300T tablet to my Samsung 24" HD monitor (1920 x 1200) or to my Olevia HD TV, the pictures and videos are sharper and clearer. Both my Samsung monitor and Olevia TV are approximately 5 years old or older.

Why isn't it working properly on the Hisense TV? Is there an option on the Hisense TV that I need to set?

Solution
"An HD TV channel on the Hisense TV appears better than the photos form the tablet. Therefore, I'm not sure if the problem is with the pixel density of the TV. "

Perhaps try a different connecting cable from the tablet to the TV, and make sure it is away from any wires.

digitaldoc

Distinguished
Herald
"An HD TV channel on the Hisense TV appears better than the photos form the tablet. Therefore, I'm not sure if the problem is with the pixel density of the TV. "

Perhaps try a different connecting cable from the tablet to the TV, and make sure it is away from any wires.

Solution

juan0

Estimable
Jul 19, 2015
I found the the problem.

On the remote control for the Hisense TV, I pressed "Picture". This was set to "Custom". I changed this to "Standard". Now, it looks as good as on the Olevia TV or Samsung monitor.

Thanks for your suggestions anyways.