Problem with booting, recoverying and fresh install

MrTofu

Commendable
Feb 14, 2016
Hi everyone
I have very strange problem with Lenovo G50-30

1. Cant boot system normally. After splash only black screen (waited around 30 minutes).

2. Cant recovery system from USB drive. After splash on the top left corner five blue squares showed up. Nothing more for about another 30 minutes. I believe it should fill at least one line of the screen but there was only 5 of them.

3. Cant fresh install nor from USB drive (bootable) or DVD. Againg black screen after splash. It reads the USB and DVD for a while and then stops.

Cant turn on laptop in safe mode. I have read that it should be turned on from the advanced startup options -> unavailable until you boot the system.

Even using the special button of G50-30 (which is located near ac port) the recovery says loading files. Next is Lenovo splash and the screen goes dark.

I have stuck and I cant do nothing.
Anyone have any idea how to solve my problem?
Thank you in advance for help
Best regards

MrTofu

Commendable
Feb 14, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from MrTofu : "Problem with booting, recoverying and fresh install"

Hi everyone
I have very strange problem with Lenovo G50-30

1. Cant boot system normally. After splash only black screen (waited around 30 minutes).

2. Cant recovery system from USB drive. After splash on the top left corner five blue squares showed up. Nothing more for about another 30 minutes. I believe it should fill at least one line of the screen but there was only 5 of them.

3. Cant fresh install nor from USB drive (bootable) or DVD. Againg black screen after splash. It reads the USB and DVD for a while and then stops.

Cant turn on laptop in safe mode. I have read that it should be turned on from the advanced startup options -> unavailable until you boot the system.

Even using the special button of G50-30 (which is located near ac port) the recovery says loading files. Next is Lenovo splash and the screen goes dark.

I have stuck and I cant do nothing.
Anyone have any idea how to solve my problem?
Thank you in advance for help
Best regards