Rumor: Next-gen Xbox SoC "Oban," Already in Production

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can not believe what I've read here, all I see is ignorance. Of course no one knows what they're saying. How many SoC will xbox have? Plus they are completely custom... There wasn't a gpu out that was near as efficent as the 360 at its release on a PC. So M$ and Sony have both upped the specs to their consoles, or have they just put out false specs to throw eachother off the trail of what they're really doing?

The chips going into each console will be custom. NOTHING LIKE A PC. Of course they have more to them, I suppose Nvidia is stealing employees and documents on PS4 and XBOX 720... Really people get a clue, these consoles are full of new technology. Oh yeah every one on here is braging about their Nvidia cards, funny how ATI has always been on image quality. Then rip on AMD, do you all know how good Opterions are? i7 wow, yes what ever who cares. The new consoles are as good as your dumb computer, and cost 1/5 as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.