Russians Won't Stop Cyberattacks Upon America, Expert Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

evestigator

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Does the writer think experts around the world are that stupid to believe this fanfare? "is thought to be", "the mysterious blogger", enough is enough. Not one person can show any facts. The media is almost causing an unnecessary war.

Eqmac2

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
Wow we are tought as kids to be good loosers, this Democratic display of poor loosers is getting out of control and rendering public and social media untrustworthy.

evestigator

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

I don't know what that means :)

Gil_6_

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017
Scarne once said 'There is a million ways to cheat at gambling and no one person can know them all. " ditto for computers.

Simon_104

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

Well as an expert in this industry there is one common rule that we all can rely on. That is evidence. Yet to see it. Does not exist. Complete speculating. If it were true action would have been taken. Please show direct fact. Let the world see fact. It's not that hard.

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014

Yes, I do believe the Russians hacked the DNC and DCCC and leaked information designed to influence the U.S. presidential election. We won't ever know if the leaked materials were what determined the outcome of the election, but the evidence of Russian meddling and Russian intentions is overwhelming.

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014

The woman who presented this information is ex-Dept. of Defense. I didn't see any evidence that she was a partisan Democrat. Here's a video of her presentation at a different tech conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qi5T8B4-nU

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014

ThreatConnect has posted extensive evidence in several blog postings, all listed here: https://threatconnect.com/blog/

Status
Not open for further replies.