T Audio 1
Tomasina Audio 2
C Audio 3
R Audio 1
L Audio 1
Similar threads
How do I get sound from my Samsung blu ray player to my vizio
How do I Sound out my Samsung smart t v though my Samsung blue ray d v d player
Trying to connect older Samsung DVD/VHS player to HD TV. I ran 2 sets of red/white from "OUT" on DVD/VHS to "IN" on TV. Then
I have an old samsung dvd player. Great pic only static for sound. Why?
how do I connect my Samsung TV, Samsung Blu Ray 3D recorder/player with my Telstra TV box?
Samsung UBD-K8500 DTS Sound Problem
How to connect my roku to my samsung blu ray player home theater
How can I connect new Samsung flat screen tv audio outputs to my Bose 321 dvd player so that I can listen to tv through the Bo
Help with old laserdisc player to new samsung tv
Samsung HT-J5500W audio issues
How can I sync my vizio smart TV and remote to work w my Samsung Blu Ray player?
How to connect Samsung Galaxy Tablet without USB port to DVD reader player
How do i hook up dvd player to my samsung tv that has a dish cable box
I have a Samsung Smart TV (5500 Series) and a 3D bluray player/surround sound system. How can I get the surround sound to come
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
We have an old record player and wanted to buy a new DVD and wireless speakers to work with our Samsung 4k Smart TV. What sho
I have a Sony Bravia KDL 40S4100, a Sony HT-CT80 Sound Bar and a Samsung BD-JM57C Blu Ray Player. I cannot get the sound to
How do I connect Samsung LED TV with NO AUDIO OUT to Samsung DVD Blue ray player with 1 HDMI out and 1 Coaxial audio out to so
How to connect a computer Altec Lansing ADA995 5.1 surround sound system to Sony Blu-ray player S3200 OR Samsung LN32D450 TV
pioneer vsk-45...connected bd player, a t & t cable modem & samsung 55' 4k tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY