Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 boot into 'root'-How to?

Szloboda

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hi all!
I've tried to install 'root' from a 16 GB SC Card with Vol+-Home-Power, and there was nothing shown on the SD Card, only : ./...
Can somebody help me, how to resolve that?

Solution
You don't boot into "root".

You root the device using whatever method is supplied for your particular device, and superSU or superuser is often installed during the process.

You don't simply install superSU to root your device. It won't even work if your device isn't rooted.

Szloboda

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
I will not anyway boot into root, but I have trouble with a new battery. After fully charge, 2-3 minutes after, the capacity falls down to 87-88%. That was with my old battery too, and I don't know, is it normal? Don't know, what's the problem)))
Thanks!)

Szloboda

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
The method was, to copy a *.zip file to the SD Card, ant boot the phone with Vol+ Home On, and to install from the SD Card that *.zip file. I think it was "superSU" or something so.

tman1

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
You don't boot into "root".

You root the device using whatever method is supplied for your particular device, and superSU or superuser is often installed during the process.

You don't simply install superSU to root your device. It won't even work if your device isn't rooted.

Solution