sometimes keys stop working while writing for a sec

bcure

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
Hello i own a asus rog g751jy. My keyboard keys sometimes stop working for a second or two. I checked my keyboards cable and plugged out an it again but nothing changed. I am using Windows 10. No filter keys active. Same time i cant push three buttons same time on some of my keys. I can do qwe same time but cant do tyu ghj or bmn but other keys working fine when press three of them. My english is not good thanks for helping.

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

You may also want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

You may also want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Michael@Jensen@WK Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
Artherisk Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
Calab Laptop Tech Support 1