Sep 27, 2019
My phone is samsung s9+ and sometimes when I conect my charger, nothing happens and my phone dont recognize the charger, but when I unplug the charger and plug it again it fix.I only use orginal chargers.Also when the phone recognize the charger, charging is very good and fast. The port also isn dusty or broken

Solution
It is possible the charger just isn't aligned correctly when first put it. It is also possible that the problem lies in the cord. They can easily be damaged.

The only way to know for sure if it is the charger or the port is to try a different charger. Granted it would need to be an actual OEM charger, as Samsung devices can be a bit moody with other chargers (and other chargers can be cheap and problematic). If the new one works fine, then the charger was the problem. However, if it has the same problem, then it is the port.

Additionally, just because you see no damage in the port doesn't mean that there isn't damage inside the phone where the port connects. Which you would not see. A loose connection perhaps. If the change in...
It is possible the charger just isn't aligned correctly when first put it. It is also possible that the problem lies in the cord. They can easily be damaged.

The only way to know for sure if it is the charger or the port is to try a different charger. Granted it would need to be an actual OEM charger, as Samsung devices can be a bit moody with other chargers (and other chargers can be cheap and problematic). If the new one works fine, then the charger was the problem. However, if it has the same problem, then it is the port.

Additionally, just because you see no damage in the port doesn't mean that there isn't damage inside the phone where the port connects. Which you would not see. A loose connection perhaps. If the change in charger doesn't resolve the problem that would be the next thing.

Reactions: Navidnz
Solution
Sep 27, 2019

Additionally, just because you see no damage in the port doesn't mean that there isn't damage inside the phone where the port connects. Which you would not see. A loose connection perhaps. If the change in charger doesn't resolve the problem that would be the next thing.
Thanks for answer, but as i said, most times charger recognize by my phone and charg it with no problem, even when I shake the charger , charging not disconect, isnt it means the hardware and charger is fine? Cause if they dosent fine shouldent they disconect any time?

You are saying as if they act logically, and sometimes they just don't. I had a phone around here once that would work with no charger other than one. Just one. Even if you got a new one from the manufacturer for that device, still wouldn't accept it and work with it. Devices are like people, moody.

Aug 20, 2019
Well this is not good for your phone , it will disturb its lower charging jack , because it may be possible that charger jack point is going loose day by day.
Cause this not happens with any one regularly, once or twice is not an issue . But as you said it happens again n again in low frequency . So better to go to customer care or to change the charger.